Are you looking for iPhone emoji for an Android apk? Well, almost everyone likes to share their emotions through emojis. It is relatively easy for us to express our feelings through emojis and stickers as compared to words.
Words are the basic communication bridge between two human beings. But we have invented some emojis and stickers that can express our moods, feelings, and emotions better than words.
Table of Contents
IPhone Emoji For Android APK
Choose An Emoji App
To find an emoji app for your Android phone you can search on your play store. Explore the play store and try to find an ideal emoji app that suits you.
We cannot say that those apps are similar to Apple’s but they are almost close. You can look around to find the perfect one according to your style and preferences. Play Store always has thousands of options.
- Search for the Apple emoji keyboard or font in the Google Play store.
- Emoji keyboard and font applications like Kika Emoji Keyboard, Facemoji, Emoji Keyboard Cute Emoticons, and Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 10 will be included in the search results.
- Install the emoji app you want to use by downloading it.
Find And Use New Keyboard App
Several keyboards allow you to change the emoji according to your taste and choice preferences.
FancyKey is one of those popular keyboards that allow you to change the emoji.
FancyKey is a famous keyboard that offers you customization options and attractive skins. With the help of FancyKey, you can download a twitter emoji set that is almost similar to Apple’s.
If you have already tried multiple ways but nothing went right then FancyKey is the only option. It always works without requiring the root or custom settings.
- First of all, open your Play Store app and download the FancyKey application.
- After that, you need to go to the settings app of your phone and then go to System > Language & Input > Virtual Keyboard. Your device’s settings options may differ slightly. Go to Settings and search for the keyboard if you can’t find what you want.
- Choose to Manage keyboards.
- Tap OK in the pop-up window after activating the FancyKey toggle switch.
- Tap the keyboard icon whenever you open an app with a keyboard. Typically, it can be found in the keyboard’s lower-right corner.
- Tap FancyKey on the Change keyboard screen.
- Go to the home screen, and open the FancyKey application.
- In the settings for the FancyKey console, select Inclinations.
- Tap Emoji Styles in the section labeled “Display.”
- Choose an emoji style from the list that appeals to you. The Twitter emoticons are genuinely close in appearance to the Apple ones. To save the new emojis, tap OK.
- You’ll be able to use the new emojis you just set when you use FancyKey.
After completing the above setting procedure you may see a few changes in your system’s font but those are minor changes and won’t damage your phone. After that, you can easily use iPhone emoji for your Android.
How can I download and install iPhone emojis on my Android APK?
Step 1: Go to Google Play Store on your Android Phone.
Step 2: Put the query for “apple emoji keyboard” in the search bar.
Step 3: You will get results for the emojis keyboard apps like Kika Keyboard 2021 – Emoji Keyboard and Emoji Keyboard.
How do I download iOS emojis?
Go to Settings > General and tap Keyboard. Tap Keyboards, then tap Add New Keyboard. Tap Emoji.
Where can I get free emojis?
There are multiple sites available that allow you to download free emojis on your Android.
- Copy and Paste Emoji.