Here you can find the perfect option that is YouTube Vanced Apk for Android and iOS is an alternative version of the YouTube app, that lets users stream countless videos in the background and copy them if they want to, all in an interface that’s simple and easy to use.
Android developers have a big community in the market. Today half of the world finds fast and high streaming content.
With video streaming instantly becoming one of the most bankable online content-using models, developers are struggling to come up with the most active streaming apps, valuable content broadcasting platforms, and apps that make streaming lots of fun.
Table of Contents
- 1 YouTube Vanced APK File Information:
- 2 Features of YouTube Vanced
- 3 New Changes to the app
- 4 How to Get YouTube Vanced on your phone?
- 5 Download Vanced Mod APK:
- 6 How to Download Youtube Vanced Apk Latest Version Free for Android/IOS (Premium Unlocked):
YouTube Vanced APK File Information:
Equipped with plenty of features that YouTube unhappily lacks, the app comes with various perks that add built-in ad blockers and a dark theme.
The ad-blockers help to stop third-party sites from tracking your phone and movement, and the app is also tweaked to give increased security and performance. This app is accessible now with the newly updated version (v15.35.42) and is chockful of various new features.
If you have been looking at a video streaming app that makes sure battery and phone optimization, it looks no further than YouTube Vanced Apk.
New Changes to the app
The newly updated version of YouTube Vanced apk now bears various changes that have created using this app more comfortably.
- The current version of the app now stands at v15.05.54
- Automatic subtitles have presented a way to Live Captions.
- Google has fully removed the old mini-player.
- The new version also bears all the bug fixes that Google has done to YouTube over the past various months.
Now the updated version makes for a more surprising streaming experience, however, the update also includes numerous changes that are difficult to miss.
- The newly updated version no longer helps the installation of Magisk, as the root installation and Magisk installation are now much related.
- Installation methods for rooted and non-rooted devices have felt a sea variance.
- Fans with Xiaomi’s MIUI phones will have to follow a totally different installation procedure for the non-root variant of the app.
How to Get YouTube Vanced on your phone?
The installation process for the app has been extensively changed, and there are numerous ways to install it as the following guide will describe.
Users with rooted devices can use these steps
- You need to use a Magisk module or any such related app to disable the automatic APK verification. Magisk modules work on devices with Android 9 or below versions.
- If you have an Android 10 device, you can use Xposed+ CorePatcher.
- Have the SAI (Split APK Installer) app installed and allow root mode.
- Pick the .apk files you wish to download.
- Click on the “Install” option.
For non-rooted devices, users can do the following
- Download a changed version of Google Play Services called MicroG and need to install it.
- From the Play Store, you can install the SAI or Split APK Installer app.
Xiaomi users have several options to choose from
- You need to go to “Developer Options” and deactivate optimization for MIUI. Always remember this thing, this may delete all permissions for apps.
- You need to open the Split APK Installer and make sure that the option for “signed APK” is disabled. Then go ahead with the installation of Vanced in the regular non-root way.
- You can install the Shiziku app from the genuine app and follow all the guidelines carefully.
- You have to go to SAI and enable Shiziku mode.
- Finally, you have a YouTube Vanced apk installed on your phone.
Additional option to install the latest Vanced by using ADB.
Download Vanced Mod APK:
- Make sure you have selected the .apk file from the ZIP folder.
- You have to change the name of the file from 05.54_API21(nodpi)(vBlack-v2.1.0)-vanced.apk to YouTube_15.05.54_API21nodpivBlack-v2.1.0-vanced.apk
- Now you have to run this command while you are still connected to the phone.
- Then manually have MicroG installed on your phone.
YouTube Vanced Apk is an excellent way to navigate the world of video streaming, while on an interface that’s very related to the parent YouTube app and also with extra features that are completely free to use.