Did you Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow factory images on your own device? If No, then this is the best chance to get it free from here and enjoy it a lot. This Android version i9s now available for Nexus 5 / 5X, 6P / 6, Nexus 7 / 9. You will get a good experience by using it and its amazing features.
Because it comes with Security Patches, Powerful and long-lasting battery life, Smart lock, Smart Assistance, Productivity, and many more new system improvements.
First, Google has released the official Marshmallow 6.0 and after few months they released 6.0.1. Thus, you can now update your Android version and enjoy the improvements in the system.
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow’s latest version brings a set of new Emoji characters that makes your chat full of fun. It is the best version for Android devices, and there’s also a new UI.
It means that you can now enjoy the smooth and flexible interface which always performed and helps the apps to run smoothly in the background.
This offers ever4y Android smartphone or tablet users to enjoy the privacy and lock apps which are very smart now. It also comes with the new layout of the navigation of tablets that makes it more valuable.
Now the Android users can also enjoy the “do not disturb mode” that is enabled.
Android 6.0.1 Supported Devices
It is understood that the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update supports various Nexus devices in which include Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 5.
Other Nexus devices are also included such as Nexus 9, Nexus 9 LTE, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 7 2013 LTE, and Nexus Player. This super fantastic operating system works like Linux for Android and it has a unique system that performs several tasks.
Download Android 6.0.1 Factory Image
It is very easy to download and install the complete version of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your Nexus device.
Google itself sends notifications to every user to update the latest version. But if you have not received any notification from Google then don’t worry. You have a good chance to download this 6.0.1 Marshmallow update from the given links.
- Before the downloading process, you have to check your device model and then click on the download link.
- You need to make sure to download the right firmware file for your device.
- It is also necessary to backup your personal data before proceeding.
|Device||Android Version||Download Link|
|Nexus 6P – angler||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29M)||angler-mmb29m-factory-8c31db3f.tgz|
|Nexus 5X – bullhead||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)||bullhead-mmb29k-factory-a5eaf715.tgz|
|Nexus 6 – shamu||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)||bullhead-mmb29k-factory-a5eaf715.tgz|
|Nexus 5 – hammerhead||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)||hammerhead-mmb29k-factory-1943f0f5.tgz|
|Nexus 7 2013 LTE – razorg||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)||razorg-mmb29k-factory-44d21f0a.tgz|
|Nexus 7 2013 WiFi – razor||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)||razor-mmb29k-factory-a39e7047.tgz|
|Nexus 9 WiFi – volantis||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)||volantis-mmb29k-factory-c25ba34c.tgz|
|Nexus 9 LTE – volantisg||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29K)||volantisg-mmb29k-factory-01a6fa43.tgz|
|Nexus Player – fugu||Android 6.0.1 (MMB29M)||fugu-mmb29m-factory-711f7996.tgz|
- To download 6.0.1 Marshmallow, there is required ADB and Fastboot on your computer
- Also required USB drivers that would install on your computer or laptop.
- You need to make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of your Nexus device.
- Download Android USB drivers for Windows and Mac and Other Devices
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Factory Image, OTA Update
How to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Click on the link Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallowfactory image for your Nexus.
- Now you need to extract the contents of the downloaded file using any archive extraction tool, such as 7zip.
- You have to Power off your Nexus device and then put it in Fastboot mode.
- It is easy to put the Fastboot mode. Hence, you have to press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons until you see an Android Robot with a big Start label at the top.
- Now you need to connect your Nexus device to your computer.
- Quickly you have to go to the folder where you extracted the file.
- Simply you can execute the flash-all.bat file and let it do its magic.
- You have to wait for few minutes because after the flashing process your Nexus device will reboot into Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
All is done successfully, now enjoy the complete Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.