Download iOS 9.3.3 version is now available for every Apple user. The iPhone, iPad, and iPod users can update their devices with this new update. It comes with new features and several improvements which are really beneficial for every iOS user.
If you are interested to keep your device up to date, then this is a good chance to get 9.3.3 software.
The features are really superb and come with new ideas. The advanced ideas of iOS make it more unique than other operating systems. The iOS users know the real difference between iOS and Android.
Your device will surprise you with 9.3.3 advanced features such as multitasking options, security patches, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
It is true that new features are not added in this latest 9.3.3 software update, but the existing features will perform well. The improvements in several apps and options make it better than the previous update.
If you want to use your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with flexibility, then you must install it on your device. This is because the interface improvement is the better decision.
You can download it free from here because all the download links are provided on this web page. Hence, you have no need to go to the other web pages. Everything is available free for every iPhone, iPad, and iPod user.
Table of Contents
- 1 iOS 9.3.3 Supported Devices
- 2 How to Install iOS 9.3.3
- 3 Methods to Download and Install iOS 9.3.3
- 4 How to Install iOS update OTA (Over-the-Air) Wirelessly
- 5 How to Install iOS 9.3.3 Update Using iTunes
iOS 9.3.3 Supported Devices
This software update is compatible with all Apple devices with which iPhone, iPad, and iPod included.
There are various models of iPhone which are compatible with 9.3.3 such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, and iPhone 4S.
Similarly, there are various models of iPad that are compatible with the 9.3.3 updates such as the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, and iPad 2.
Other iPad models iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, and iPad mini also compatible with it. Moreover, the iPod models iPod Touch 6g, and iPod Touch 5g also compatible devices with the 9.3.3 software update. This new version of iOS supports all these devices and accessible without any issue.
How to Install iOS 9.3.3
To install the latest iOS 9.3.3 on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices, you should collect information about it. It is because you will better understand every point and can get better decisions for your device and iOS.
It is also true that the team Pangu has already jailbroken iOS 9.3.3. That’s why it is safe to update to this 9.3.3 version of iOS software. Also, you can update if you have a jailbroken device.
Before you Install Update
It is necessary to make sure to backup your device either using iTunes or on iCloud.
- How to jailbreak iPhone 6s / 6s Plus iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu
- Download Pangu 9 jailbreak tool for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2
- Download IOS 10.o.1 IPSW File for iPhone iPad – Update Software
- Download IOS 9.2.1 IPSW File for iPhone iPad and Update Software
- Download IOS 9.1 IPSW Files for iPhone iPad iPod Touch
How to Install iOS update OTA (Over-the-Air) Wirelessly
The easiest way to install an iOS update is using the OTA feature of the operating system. Just you have to need a wireless connection and the process can be completed without connecting your device to a computer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to understand that Over-the-Air iOS updates do not work on a jailbroken devices. That’s why the Jailbreak users must use iTunes to install the update. Some easiest steps are as follows:
- Firstly, it is needed to connect your device to a power source.
- Make sure your device connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now you have to go to your device’s “Settings”
- Now go to the “General”
- Here you can see the“Software Update”.
- Your Apple device will automatically check for the available update.
- You need to tap on “Download and Install”.
- If there is a lack of space in your device, then click “Continue” to temporarily remove apps. These apps will reinstall after the update.
- Just tap on the “Install” button and the process will start.
- The passcode of your device will require, you have to put it in and use the latest update on your device.
How to Install iOS 9.3.3 Update Using iTunes
- First of all, you need to install the latest version of iTunes.
- You can download a Software update for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch from the provided links.
- Now you need to turn off find my iPhone by going into “Settings”
- Here you need to go to the“iCloud” option and then Find My iPhone.
- Now it is needed to open iTunes and connect your device to your computer.
- Quickly the device will recognize it, you have to click on the device icon on the top-left side of iTunes.
- Now quickly click on Summary.
- Now you have to click the Restore iPhone or Restore iPad button on the right side.
- It’s time to select the download IPSW firmware file.
- You can click restore to process with the installation process.
The process may take several minutes, so you have to wait for it. It is also possible that your device may reboot during the installation process.