Have you ever thought about jailbreak your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus? If No, then you should think about it. Because it is really beneficial way to use your iOS device with a lot of features. You can easily jailbreak your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, or iOS 9 with Pangu 9 jailbreak.
It is a good chance to fulfill your needs and turn your device into a valuable operating system. The Pangu jailbreak provides an ability to a semi-untethered jailbreak which is the best solution.
You can use it and see the results in your device that will be amazing. So, it means the iPhone user reboots its device after jailbreak. Pangu is a great tool for jailbreaking iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, and iOS 9.
Here’s how to jailbreak iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus using Pangu.
It is necessary to launch an app from within the device to regain all the jailbreak-related features. It is also true that Pangu is currently available for Windows users only.
But don’t worry because there’s a mobile version of the jailbreak. So, you can get benefits from jailbreak your device using the Safari browser on the device.
From this web page, you will learn how to use Pangu to jailbreak your iPhone 6s Plus or iPhone 6s. It is possible without messing up with your device. The download link is also available here and the process is pretty simple and easy for every iOS user.
Compatibility With iOS Versions
Pangu jailbreak is compatible with iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Moreover, it supports all other iPhone models compatible with iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, and iOS 9.0.
Click here to get more information about compatibility.
Download Pangu Jailbreak for iPhone 6s or 6s Plus
It is easy to download and Install Pangu Jailbreak that is available on this page. It is available for every iOS user for free.
As it supports every iOS version and Apple device, then you can download it without any issue. Moreover, the compatible devices and iOS versions are mentioned in detail on this website.
Click on the link and get the complete version of Pangu Jailbreak for your iOS device.
Download Jailbreak 9
- It is important to make sure to backup your iPhone with iTunes or on iCloud.
- It is necessary to restore your device because the jailbreak process takes a very long time to complete. Because if you have loads of personal data and apps installed on your device, it will take few extra minutes. Similarly, the process may even get stuck if you’ve updated via the Over-the-Air (OTA) feature of iOS.
How to find which version of the iOS device?
If you have no idea about your device iOS version, don’t worry about it. Because the solution is here. Click here to know the complete method to find your iOS version.
Jailbreak iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6s iOS 9.0.2 – iOS 9 with Pangu
To jailbreak your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus with Pangu 9, you have to follow some steps which are very simple. These are as follows:
- You need to adjust few settings on your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus.
- First of all, you have to turn off find my iPhone. For this Go to “Settings” and then go to “iCloud”. Now move to “Find my iPhone”.
- Now you have to “Disable Passcode” from settings. Next, Go to Touch ID and Passcode.
- Now Turn On the Airplane Mode.
- Next, click on the provided link and download Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2.
- Now go to the download folder and get the downloaded file.
- You need to tap to run the Pangu .exe file by right-clicking on it. Now you can select the “Run as Administrator”.
- You have to connect your iPhone to your computer and wait for the next procedure. It will take few seconds because the Pangu tool will identify it.
- Now you can click on the “Start” button and the next process will start immediately.
- Now you can click on “Already Backup”. In this way, your device will reboot. You have to wait for it and then you’ll be asked to slide unlock it and re-enable the Airplane mode.
- As soon the jailbreak process hit 75%, that is really amazing. Hence, you will be again asked to slide unlock your iPhone and launch the Pangu app.
- The pangu app will be on the home screen of your iPhone.
- It’s time to click the “Accept” button and then you have to click the “OK” button to allow the Pangu app access to your photos.
- It is important to do not to close the Pangu app on your iPhone or the Pangu jailbreak tool from your computer.
- Now everything is almost done, you have to just wait for the jailbreak process to complete.
- In the last step, your device should reboot and the Cydia icon should now be on your home screen.
- Enjoy iOS 9.0.2 through iOS 9 using Pangu 9 jailbreak in your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus.