As a Microsoft Windows user, it is necessary to update the operating system. Microsoft has recently released its 10 version for all windows users. This release comes with a lot of features, benefits, improvements, enhancements, and addition. It provides the best experience for starting fast and getting things done. It comes with a password-free sign-in that provides you the fastest and secure way to unlock your Windows devices. You have the ability to upgrade your Windows 8.1 to update the free version of the operating system. A lot of security and the awesome addition of other features make it more genuine and amazing Windows. Here’s how you download Windows 10 ISO from official Microsoft links. Just follow these easy steps to download Windows 10 ISO File.
Moreover, it has the availability of a full-sized ISO file. So, if you want to download Microsoft Windows 10 ISO file for either 32-bit, 64-bit, or both, you have the possibility to do it without any issue. The company has released it to cover all types of users. It is also the availability in Windows update that the user can create a bootable media with the Windows 10 ISO to serve as a Windows 10 installation source. If you have not used it yet, then it is a good chance to get it free from here. Get the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10 and enjoy its all features. The security improvements, Microsoft Office, Flexibility in UI, and enhancement are waiting for you.
You can download games and Apps [Unlimited Credits/ Diamond Dust].
Requirements to Download Windows 10 ISO files
To download this amazing thing, you have to follow all the provided instructions and fulfill all the requirements. These are as follows:
- First of all, you need stable internet access.
- It is necessary to have sufficient storage space available on a computer, USB, or external hardware. Because you can easily store the ISO files.
- There is needed a blank USB or DVD with at least 4GB of free space for media creation.
- The most essential point is that you will need Windows 10 product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx) to install the operating system on your computer. If you are a new user, then it is necessary but if you already used Microsoft Windows, then it can be skipped.
Download Windows 10 ISO file
To download Microsoft Windows 10 ISO Files on your PC or laptop, you have to learn the complete methods. Because the new users have no idea about anything and they cannot download it without any knowledge. You need to follow some provided data and methods to easily complete your task. The easy steps are as follows:
- The download links are provided on this web page. You have to just click on the link.
- This download process will take few minutes, so you have to wait for it.
- After the download process, you can open it.
- Now you have to select the “Create installation media for another PC” radio box and then click “ Next”.
- There will an option to choose your language.
- Also, you have to choose the Windows edition and the architecture. You have to click on the “Next” button.
- So, now you can select the “ISO file” radio button and then click “Next”.
- You have to choose the destination directory where you want to save the Windows 10 ISO file. After the completion of it, you have to click the “Save” button.
- In this way, Windows 10 ISO download process will take from several minutes to hours. If your internet speed is stable and fast, then it will complete within few minutes.
- There will be 3 steps, a downloading step, verifying your download and the third one is creating windows 10 media.
- All is done successfully, enjoy Microsoft Windows 10 ISO Files with a lot of features.